Jemma Jones & Veronica Fox Duos

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fy61TbsWYAgd3PO.jpgFsJ15f5aUAEG5sd.jpg
If I may reiterate, some providers are just so outstanding that they deserve multiple mentions, and Jemma Jones and Veronica Fox are undoubtedly among them. Mark your calendars because on July 29th, these incredibly alluring women will grace New York for one day only, hosting duos that you won't want to miss. That's one day only.

Jemma Jones is already a well-known sensation, and honestly, I've raved about her so much that I'm surprised I haven't booked her myself yet. Our schedules will align eventually, and I'll have my chance to experience her magic firsthand. Jemma has been on a constant tour, and it seems she won't slow down until the summer is over. An update on her rates, though, they've gone up a bit, now at $1,200 per hour, which is on the higher side for an elite companion. But, based on the glowing feedback I've heard about her, it's undoubtedly worth the investment. If you want more details on Jemma, be sure to check out other post about her.

Now, let's delve a bit deeper into Veronica Fox. This Florida-based vixen possesses a free-spirited personality and a beautifully tattooed body that matches her aura. She takes pleasure in providing massages, delves into the realm of BDSM, and offers a Girlfriend Experience (GFE) that may leave an everlasting impression on you. We all know how rare it is to find a truly exceptional GFE, so seizing the opportunity to experience Veronica's firsthand is a no-brainer.

Both Jemma and Veronica have their own websites, making it easy to reach out to them directly. Alternatively, you can find their emails on the EA-List. Treat yourself, fellas, and indulge in this thrilling combo of talents. Trust me; it'll be an experience to remember!

Back