Jade Luv is a Mystery

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's always that one star that draws a lot of client attention. They seem to come out of nowhere, even though they've been in the industry for years. So when you96594717_003_ab81.jpg do see them, you're trying your hardest to figure out who they are. Jade Luv is that star. She's well-established and has been in the industry for years, yet myself, along with some others, have only taken notice of her since she became a provider.

Anyway, what caught my interest was @however's post trying to get any information on Jade. A review or anything would have been great, but I think Jade is so new to this hobby that there isn't really much out there.

Born in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, Jade Luv spent her formative years in Vienna, Austria, contributing to her unique blend of cultural experiences. Fluent in English, Mongolian, German, Russian, and Italian, she possesses a rare ability to connect with fans from diverse backgrounds.

Jade entered the industry in early 2015, took a break, and came back at the beginning of 2016. She joined the industry out of a desire to turn her sexual fantasies into reality. Jade's niche stemmed from playing to her strength of being a cute Asian beauty. Her portfolio is mixed with big movie productions and small scenes for websites, like "XLittle Asians," "Asian Petites," and "Asian Spanks."

As an adult film star, glamour model, and cam girl, Jade Luv continues to captivate audiences with her charisma, talent, and adventurous spirit.

At the moment, you can exclusively find Jade on PC for $1,500 an hour. She's based in Los Angeles so far, with no plans to tour as of yet. If anyone has or plans to book Jade in the future, be sure to drop a review here for me and @however's sake. Have fun, pervs!

X: @JadeLuvXXX

Back