Holly Hendrix Enhanced?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FtHpkdcX0AMbdqK.jpg
You're wondering why there's a question mark in the title. either you're enhanced or you aren't there's no question about it. Holly Hendrix supposedly got a bit of a boob job and I couldn't be happier for her. For the longest time Holly ran around head of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and it fit her in body and personality, so much you couldn't imagine her with a breast enhancement. To go from a 32A to what I assume is a B or C cup is also a nice move, not going to big like many PS and keeping it proportionate to her stature also is major win. For myself though, I'm having a hard time telling Holly had a boob job.

The picture is all we have to go off that there's any kind of breast enhancement and off this picture alone, in my opinion anyway, it looks like stuffed more then anything. It got to the point Holly was asking why others weren't bring up her boob job. The best outcome for Holly is actually show the enhancement.

With all that said, with a new boobjob comes new rates. You an expect Holly to bring up her rate to pay for those new C cups on her breast So expect that to come up.