Happy Birthday Package, Worth it?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Out of all the discounts and specials I've seen this year, this Birthday Package might be the best I've seen. A provider going by the name Mrs. Porcelain though of the idea and I don't hate it.
F_K4IlTXMAAMHC1.jpg

On the right you'll see what the Birthday package consists of, but lets go down the list to see exactly what we're getting into.

• Jacuzzi Suite: I believe this is a rare in the hobby. I don't hear a lot of providers/clients talk about this much, though for a Birthday is just might be for the occasion.
  • Birthday Decor: No idea what this consist of. For all we know it's a couple of balloons with a Happy Birthday sign hanging or an extravagant event with the works. You really don't know.
  • Snack Board: Again, it could be something small or something worth having on your Birthday. Won't know until you book.
  • Beverage of Your Choice: Again, don't know if there's a limit here for a type of drink you can have but make sense there would be.
  • Cake of Your Choice: This is a surprise. I wouldn't expect a provider to go all out with a cake store bought or not.
  • New Toys For Us To Share: This would actually be pretty fun.
Porcelain's event concept indeed appears to be a clever and enticing offer, especially given the extended duration and the assumption that expenses are covered by her. A 5-hour date with the experience funded by the provider can be a unique and memorable encounter, allowing the client to enjoy a variety of activities within that timeframe. The strategic inclusion of outings in public, dinner, and other aspects might contribute to Porcelain recouping some costs while providing a well-rounded experience.

My knowledge about Porcelain is limited to her being based in Toronto, Canada, and falling on the BBW side of the spectrum, I'm drawn to the idea for several reasons. The price point is reasonable, the extended time frame is appealing, and the opportunity to feel like a king for a day adds an extra layer of allure. It's worth noting that preferences vary, and the appeal of BBW providers may not be for everyone, but it's clear that this particular package will resonate with a lot of people including myself. I like BBWs, it is what it is.

Anyway, if you have seen or intend to buy this package with Mrs. Porcelain be sure to drop a review. Have Fun Pervs!

X: @Mrs_Porcelain
Official site: Porcelaindoll.org

Back