Got MYLF: Tiffany Dream

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a segment I'm calling "Got MYLF". It's not original by any means, but it's straight to the point and you know what you're expecting when you click the post. Nothing but hot as MYLFs who provider.

When going down the list of a perfect MYLF you'll see that Tiffany Dreams checks off all the boxes. A mature sexy woman over or around her 30s, check. Completely comfortable with her sexuality, check. She has confidence that draws you in, check. A great pair of girls she just wants others to play with, check, That last one was for me. Tiffany is a stunning blue-eyed blonde who exudes a strong sense of sensuality and carries a wealth of wisdom to share. Clients rave about her open-mindedness, as she's willing to indulge any fantasy that your imaginative mind concocts. She's incredibly fetish-friendly, delving into an array of interests that cater to a diverse clientele.

Tiffany is based in Las Vegas and frequently embarks on travels throughout the country. The rates for Tiffany's services are as follows: $500 for an hour, $750 for 90 minutes, and $1000 for two hours. In my opinion, booking her for a solid overnight, priced at $3000, would be the best value. It's hard to find a better deal for an absolute MYLF gem like Tiffany.

Best way to get in contact is through email (which you can find on EA-List) or through phone on her website.

Twitter: @TiffanyDreamVIP
Official website: TiffanyDreamVIP.com

Back