For OF Clients: Lola Brandy

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lola Brandy wasn't a provider I was hoping to come across, but I'm very glad I did. Brandy is for sure one of the hidden gems that has been roaming around the hobby and you can bet she's made my list.

From the get go, Brandy's Onlyfans and Fansly are nothing more then catalogs. She does keep content streaming into them, but they aren't as frequent as they should. Still, the content is good and it paints you a very good picture as to what to expect when you book Brandy.

Clients speaks extremely highly of Brandy. Everything from the initial email or text to when you leave the hotel wanting more. She's the type to talk to you over the phone before your meet going into detail about what services you're looking for. If you've seen Brandy's content, it shows a number of services she provides with GREEK and BBBJ confirmed as two of them.

Lola's based in Boca Raton and travels frequently. Lola offers $400 for 30 minutes and $700 for an hour. For a specimen like Lola those are the best prices you'll find around.

If you've seen Lola or plan to see her be sure to drop a review on her so called amazing session. Have fun Pervs!

IG: @Brandyslicious
X: @Brandyslicious

GDPvqzfXUAE733x.jpg

Back