king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's not uncommon to come across a provider on platforms like Eros who may not immediately catch your eye. Icey Spicy, for instance, managed to grab my attention, and I'm sure she did for others too, especially when she dropped some new photos showcasing her assets.

Icey is an Onlyfans content creator who works part-time between shooting scenes and being a provider. IHailing from Chicago, Icey is vivacious 22-year-old Slim-thick Latina. Standing at 5'5" and weighing 140lbs, she embodies a fiery presence that captures attention. Her alluring measurements of 32G-26-42 showcase a curvaceous figure that exudes confidence and allure. Whether in the heart of Chicago or on a global stage, this captivating Icey brings a distinctive and magnetic energy to any setting, leaving a lasting impression.

Icey's Onlyfans give you a rough look at what to expect when booking her. Her B/G scene shows how much she can move her body regardless of what position she's in. If you're hitting the right spot with Icey you just might be able to get her to squirt just like she does in so many of her videos. Also, I don't know if she offers anal in her sessions but if it's something already being shot on her Onlyfans then it's safe to expect she offers it.

If you're interested, the best way to reach Icey is through her website; not her Onlyfans. The hourly rate to see Icey, is $1,000. Any more time then you'll have to work that out directly with her. Have fun Pervs!

X: @Icey_Spicey__
Official website: IceySpicyy.com

GDqLzA6WIAATfnH.jpg

Back