Erick Everhard: Everhard Academy

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At one point or another, we've all thought we could be better in bed. So many of us book PS wanting to have that PSE, only to either get the majority of that experience being done by the PS while we fall short. Earlier, I noticed former PS Dillion Harper promoting her friend, costar, and adult entertainment legend, Erik Everhard.

Everhard is a Canadian adult film actor and director who gained prominence in the adult entertainment industry. He has appeared in numerous adult films since the late 1990s and has established himself as a prominent figure in the industry. Everhard is known for his versatile performances and has won several awards for his work, including AVN Awards and XBIZ Awards. Now, after being retired, Everhard has started an Academy for civilian men to basically screw like PS.

Everhard Academy is an online educational course that Everhard personally made himself. It focuses on pleasing women in multiple different ways, with each section offering written instructions and videos to help in the bedroom. Everhard covers everything from oral sex to being able to maneuver with multiple women at your disposal. His biggest mastery is being able to hold and control an erection.

Along with all of this, Everhard promises to offer one-on-one Zoom calls, weekly coaching, a full curriculum, and special guest speakers. All of this is valued at either $97 monthly or a one-time payment of $2,000.

My thoughts on Everhard's course: Learning from a well-known actor in the industry is something many of us have wanted. The number of guys who I hear want to pick Johnny Sinns' brain is astronomical. There are things some of us can hope to learn, but this comes with experience, in my opinion. To be taught this by a professional would be nice, but there's only so much they can teach you, and I don't think that information can be valued at a high $2,000. I figure if you want to make an impression with your providers then this Academy may be for you, but if you're just there to get your nut off then it's really up to you.

Screenshot 2024-02-28 140210.png