Elite Companion Spotlight: Tatiana Tailor

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Think I might have out down myself finding this beauty of a provider. Tatiana Talior, a very sexy, chocolate, and extra thick provider with some mix reviews that will have you as undecided as me.

Tatiana is a DC based provider who is pretty famous is her parts. She's very well known for her Amazon stature and amazing breasts that rival a lot of adult actress in the industry. She use her long legs to her advantage which drives a lot of her clients crazy. There hasn't been many reviews on Tatiana this year, but what can be found her tells you everything you need to know to book or avoid.

First, You'll be walking into the session knowing one thing for certain; CFS. Tatiana does show you a great time letting you enjoy her body, but it's hard to do so when she's very mechanical. So, it would be a give and take if you were to book Tatiana, but it's rare to see a figure like hers you can actually enjoy.

Tatiana just got off a tour, so there's no telling when the next one will be. The hourly rates for Tatiana is, $600 for an hour, $800 for 90 minutes, and $1000 for two hours. Even though the reviews aren't great, the prices are damn good. If you're still interested in seeing her, you can try emailing her or book through the official website. Tatiana's email can be found on the EA-List.

X: @XperienceTati
Official Website: Xperiencetatiana.com

Back