Elite Companion Spotlight: Jade Skyy

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, remember when we talked about those hidden gems? The gems that not many people have heard of, but should know if they want to enjoy this hobby. Well, there's one you absolutely need to know about if you want to fully enjoy this hobby. Jade Skyy, and trust me, she's worth knowing. Now, I must say, Jade might not fit the "Elite Companion Spotlight" category since she has done a few scenes in the industry. Although there aren't many, from what I've seen, it's clear that she's either an incredible actress or genuinely loves what she does. Personally, I lean towards the latter.

One particular scene caught my attention with Jade, and that's her bukkake scene. Like any other bukkake, it involved more guys than you could count and plenty of action with every inch of the actress. But what set it apart was Jade herself. She seemed to truly enjoy it, evident from the expressions on her face and her enthusiastic body language. Now, maybe I'm reading too much into it, and she's just a skilled actress. But hey, I hope it's the former.

It appears that Jade has been focusing on creating her own content on OnlyFans for a while now, taking a break from mainstream shoots. And let me tell you, her amazing body has only gotten better, adorned with more tattoos. Jade's petite and slim figure is an absolute masterpiece, and those tattoos pique my curiosity to explore more. Reviews of Jade have been consistently amazing, highlighting her authenticity on-screen and the diverse experiences she offers.

Jade is often on tour and open to flying-me-to-you (FMTY) arrangements whenever the opportunity arises. Now, as for her rates, it's $800 for an hour or $1600 for a two-hour session. Additional services like GFE, GRK, and CIM are available at an extra cost of $300 to $400. But hey, that's nothing out of the ordinary—we all know certain things come at a premium. I'm actually looking to set up a Q&A session with Jade because she seems incredibly intriguing, and I have a feeling many of you will be eager to meet her soon.

Twitter: @MsJadeSkyy

Back