Brandi Love Earlier Tour 2024

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Brandi is starting the new year hitting the hobby hard and quick and I know we are all here for it. Brandi is going be touring in Janurary which means we all have enough time to book with no excuses.

Here are the dates to look out for. From January 9th to 12th, Brandi will be in Dallas, followed by a visit to Los Angeles from January 13th to 18th. I'm assuming Brandi will be attending the AVNs possibly the Expo, so you'll notice a gap there. In February, she plans to be in New York City from February 19th to 23rd. Lastly, in March, she'll be in NYC again from March 11th to 20th.

Brandi is showing some serious love to New York this time around which is a giant plus for the big apple.

We all know, if we're seeing this tour now then the next time Brandi is out and about will porbably be early September. So, if you don't want to wait until the fall I suggest you book. Sadly, the only way to book is through PM, so have fun with that. Wish Brandi was part of another agency......

Anyway, if you have booked or plan on booking Brandi be sure to drop a review. Have fun Pervs!

42498048_029_3495.jpg

Back