Bia Bates Relocating to New York

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a treat for the Big Apple if I've ever seen one. The well-known but underrated Bia Bates will be relocating to New York from Indianapolis. This can be looked at as a joyous day for us, but the reality of it is not so great.

It's not a surprise that Bia is making this move. Whenever Bia goes on tour, New York is one of the first places she visits. Even now, she's planning a tour of New York, but if you're looking to book now, you're out of luck. Bia is all booked up as of a couple of days ago.

The Midwestern sweetheart will be in the city officially in a few months, but as happy as this is for some, the reality of it becomes apparent. With a move to one of the most expensive cities in the world, certain things will change, and in this case, one of those things will be Bia's rates. Originally, Bia's rates are $600 for an hour, $1,200 for two hours, $2,100 for four hours, and $3,100 for six hours. These rates for the time you're spending with Bia are unmatched, but they won't be in New York.

Expect Bia's rates to rise, and don't try to negotiate them down. If you live or even visit New York, then you know the hiking of her rates is justified. All you can do is see her before the rates rise and hope the new rates aren't as bad.

Also, I've met people who've seen Bia firsthand, and there hasn't been a bad experience with them yet. Have fun, Pervs!

I wrote a small piece on Bia last year, but that needs to be revised along with some others. If there ever was a provider you need to see it's her, trust! She may look like any other provider, but she really isn't fellas.

X: @Cornnymph

GChtZw8WEAAPYn-.jpg

Back