Bella Fox Set to Retire Very Soon

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Writing these are becoming more frequent by the day. It seems like whenever there's one provider leaving there's another not to far behind. Kills me that so many are using it as a tactic to get more clients, but I guess you have to do what you have to do to make ends meat. A part of me is hoping Bella Fix is using it as a tactic since I have yet to explore her amazing body.

If you don't know who Bella is, she's come up quite often in tours. Bella can be seen as a cross between an elite companion and an Onlyfans creator, although her Onlyfans very much comes second to her providing. If you go to her page you can tell she doesn't post their often and that it's nothing more then eye candy for admires, that's if you can get pass the $20 paywall she has up.

Bella is based of in Miami, but is on her finally tour as we speak. She'll be in DC the 16th, Charleston, OH the 17th, and Cincinnati on the 18th. After which she'll be providing for two more weeks before finally calling it quits. I haven't heard much on Bella to give an opinion of her, but her body is one that shouldn't be left untouched or unexplored. If you were planning on seeing Bella, don't hesitate. Like I said, no idea if this retirement is real or not but I wouldn't wait to book someone like Bella if I knew this was my last chance. Have fun Pervs!

X: @BellaFox97

GGzR1XvXEAAhGf3.jpg

Back