king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GGUD2i5WUAA9q4A.jpgNostalgia is the number one thing that comes to mind when I see Beauty Dior. You won't find any AA performers today who can match the allure of what Beauty brought to the set back in the day. So, when I see another top AA performer with Beauty, my mind starts jumping.

A couple of hours ago, Ebony Mystique took to social media to show her fans what new content will be dropping soon. One of them is a project she has in the works with Alexis Texas, and the other is basically bringing Beauty Dior out of retirement for a scene or two. Now, I'm happy that Beauty is shooting again because it promotes a better chance of her returning to providing.

Beauty hasn't been stagnant since she apparently stopped shooting scenes. She does have an OnlyFans that doesn't seem to be getting much attention. I'm guessing that can be from working on her podcast she runs with former provider Elke The Stallion, but if Beauty really wanted to have a popular OnlyFans, I don't believe this would stop her.

Again, I'm happy Beauty just might be making her return back to the industry. Happier still that it could lead to her providing again. The reviews on Beauty talk about her being a great time, offering everything you saw in her scenes. Her amazing BBBJs, which made her a force, were loved by all of her clients.

Here's praying Beauty Dior makes a strong comeback.

IG: @She1Beauty

Back