BBW Provider Watch: Chanel Barbie

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FyFAzX5aAAEdC5Z.jpgOne thing I've learned from Veronica Jasmine's interview is that clients truly appreciate a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman). From what I've heard and experienced, a session with a BBW can be a distinctly different and highly enjoyable experience compared to thin providers. Chanel Barbie, in particular, seems to fall into the category of BBWs who offer an extraordinary experience.

Chanel has been a part of the industry for over two years now. She initially started by creating her own content, as many models do, and then transitioned into mainstream work. Her earliest work was with Plumper Pass in mid-2021, and since then, Barbie has primarily worked with this production company. After watching a few of her scenes, both in mainstream and her daily content on Manyvids, it's clear she possesses some skills that are worth exploring, particularly in the realm of her BJ (Blowjob) skills.

Chanel isn't just a part-time provider; she frequently tours throughout the country, and she often isn't alone. If you're fortunate, you might catch Chanel traveling alongside Stella Star, Chloe Klein, and even Monique Lusty (be sure to cover them later). That's a whole BBW lineup for you to enjoy – you might not catch your breath, but you'll certainly enjoy yourself.

While Chanel is based in Las Vegas, her hourly rate is surprisingly low. However, I'd recommend emailing her to confirm, as rates that low for someone of her status do raise eyebrows. If you're interested, you can find Chanel's contact information on the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

Twitter: @IamChanelBarbie

Back