Aubrey Black Finally Coming Back to the States

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aubrey's been living it up down under in Australia for what feels like ages, making all sorts of promises to return to the States. And if you've been keeping tabs on Aubrey as closely as I have, you've probably noticed the number of tours and promises she's made over the past year, not all of which panned out as expected. She originally talked about going on a "World Tour," but somehow, that world tour turned into a one-way ticket to Australia. As the MYLF Hunter/Hobbyist that I am, I've been playing the waiting game.

This month, Aubrey is finally living up to her promise! She's making her way back to the States. And you know what that means - whenever Aubrey is stateside, it's almost always followed by a sweet, long tour. Now, I'd love to predict that this tour will last until the end of the year, but let's be real here, it's Aubrey we're talking about. She's known for saying one thing and doing another.

Aubrey will be attending the FHM Magazine Top100 Sexiest Event & Runway Show October 12th and 13th.

Keep those eagle eyes peeled for any tour dates that drop, and when I say book quick, I mean lightning fast! Don't let that opportunity slip through your fingers.

Screenshot 2023-10-07 075826.png

Last edited: