April Kiss Black Friday Specials

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I haven't spoken about April Kiss since I can only get to so many beautiful providers. Still, when you see there's a Black Friday special being offered by a provider like April, I have to let the community know about it.

April, a stunning Hispanic beauty with an ample bosom, is a perpetual traveler, constantly on tour throughout the year. Renowned for her exceptional client care and offering top-notch services wherever she goes in the states, April is game for almost anything, with the exception of GREEK – a minor detail considering her extensive menu.

Clients rave about their encounters with April, praising her attentiveness and the enticing way she greets them. Whether it's lingerie or a skimpy outfit, she has a knack for capturing attention the moment the door swings open.

The Black Friday deal that demanded my attention, and rightfully so. But here's the twist: it's not just for the infamous Friday; it covers the entirety of her stay in New York. Ordinarily charging $600 per hour and $1,200 for two hours, April's rates are on the higher side. Hence, any discount is a welcome relief for the average client looking to indulge in an extraordinary experience. When I find out the exact discount I'll let EA know.

April is leaving New York on the 16th of November and will be in DC on the 27th through to the 29th. Catch her while you can. Have fun Pervs!

You can find Aprils email on the EA-List

X: @KissApril1
IG: @KiissApril