An explanation of "sponsoring a tour"

trystagency

Master member
Hello everyone,
It has been a busy week so far with adding new talent, posting about tours and just the everyday life of doing our best to make your fantasies come true (how we doing?)
I mentioned something about sponsoring a tour for a provider and had ALOT of people messaging with questions SO I figured I would do my best to explain this better over my morning coffee.

I will use Cytherea (Tryst Agency) as an example as she has done this many times
Recently...Cytherea (Tryst Agency) toured Dallas Texas. APRIL 11-16TH. a Fan of hers offered to Sponsor her tour. He paid for her round trip airfare from Vegas and a nice room at a nice hotel for the duration of her stay. This cost him between 3000-3400 I believe. In return for his generosity Cytherea (Tryst Agency) gave him an overnight on her last night in town. They went to dinner, spent time getting to know each other and had a great time. She collected no extra payment from him other than what he had spent on her airfare and hotel. Now given the fact that her rate for a full overnight is 8K he got a great deal and had a great time.

NOT ALL ladies will do the overnight option

Another Model that was recently in NYC had a fan pay for her flight and hotel and she gifted him an extra few hours. Basically he prepaid for 2 hours...she gave him a total of 4

We offer this option to the models as a way to get them to tour at minimal cost and ALSO at the same time get you the fan to get a great deal on seeing someone you want to see without the huge commitment of an overnight booking just to get your all time favorite model to tour your city.

Hope this helps clear some things up...( I AM SURE IT WILL JUST BRING A SHIT TON MORE QUESTIONS)..........But we will do our very best to answer them for you
Spring is here let the traveling begin!!!

Back