Allegra Cole possible Touring?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IMG_2855.jpg
A part of me thinks this is a hoax by Allegra, but another part of me hopes this is real. If you've sent emails to Allegra or DMed her in any way, then you'll understand what I mean.

I heard Allegra was rumored to be providing maybe a year ago now. There was nothing to back up any of those claims, so I took it upon myself to do some digging. I couldn't find anything other than numerous interviews of her talking about her body and how she balances her life as a content creator. Nothing really telling me what I want to hear.

After having no luck there, I decided to go the direct route. I DMed Allegra only to get no answer back. This is unheard of since women like Allegra get hundreds of DMs a day. With no luck there, I decided to go to her Patreon with hopes that direct messaging on her own platform would be more beneficial. Yeah, don't do that.

Then, a friend sent this to me, and I couldn't help but be curious. He got this from her Instagram, and I don't know how to make heads or tails of it.

Now, from what I've experienced and what I've been told, Allegra doesn't answer her DMs. As far as I know, there's no direct email to get in contact. Short of going to her OnlyFans and asking about her providing might be the only way to get a direct answer, though I do not advise any of us do that.

If anyone knows anything about this, be sure to let the EA know about it, especially me. I at least want to take her body for a ride once in my lifetime.

Instagram: @AllegraColeWorld