All Flour Purpose Review

martymcfly1955

This is late and my first review, so bare with me guys. I found Flour on Tryst and she checked off all the things on my list. She has tattoos, red hair, in the area, and was a little big which I really like. The verifying process was easy all I needed was a picture of my ID since I had no references, along with Linkdin, and work email. It’s was a lot to me but she handled everything very nicely. Saw her in a downtown apartment and she answered the door wearing the lingerie I asked for. We talked for 20 minutes before I left the rest of the money in the bathroom. When she checked it and came back out it was like a switch had flipped and she turned into a sex goddess.
Flour first gave me a BBBJ that was amazing with a lot of spit. Then I had DATY followed by DATO that she let me do. Next was CG, missionary, doggy, and a couple others until I was able to COB. This was all covered to let you guys know. I could have gone MSOG I just didn’t have it in me for it. Everything was great, no big complaints. Only thing is, her place looked like a AirBnB I think I was since she didn’t know much about the neighborhood or apartment.