A Little Love with Kylie Monroe

Are you booking Kylie Monroe?

• Hell Yeah! Trying to toss her around the room.

• No. I might break her while we're going at it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Love and connection are something everyone seeks, even if it's for a brief moment. That's why I wanted to bring up Kylie Monroe, a provider who can show you that size truly doesn't matter.

Kylie is a content creator based in Houston who has also been providing services for a while. Right from the start, you can tell that Kylie is a unique provider, standing out from the majority in her line of work because she's a little person. While it's not uncommon to see little people creating content for the adult industry, seeing them provide services is indeed a different story.

In my ten years as a hobbyist, I've come across maybe one or two little person ads from providers. That being said, I'd be less than honest if I said I wasn't a little curious about the experiences someone like Kylie might offer.

Kylie seems to be fairly versatile in her content creation, and I'm hoping that versatility can be carried over into the sessions she provides. As far as I can tell, she doesn't have any reviews available, so some might be venturing into the unknown. I've already sent an email to inquire about her rates, and as soon as I have that information, I'll make sure to share it with EA.

Tour dates
Pittsburgh 10/20-10/22
Baltimore 10/23-10/25
Philadelphia 10/26-10/28
Atlantic City 10/29-10/31

X: @KylieReturns

Screenshot 2023-10-19 223230.png

Back