Should BB be included with GFE

• Hell Yeah! She's my girlfriend, isn't she?

• Nope! It's a transaction and should be treated as one.

Results are only viewable after voting.

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
71nIgnhA0pL._SL1420_.jpgTo many times I’ve gone to social media seeing the same providers wondering the same thing. All of them surprise by the notion of being asked when the client maybe clueless to what he’s asking given the experience. I’m pretty clueless to this also, but I’ve never asked anything given I know what I want. So, I thought it was time we clarified what GFE truly is and does it warrant asking for BB.

The general definition of a Girlfriend Experience (GFE), is a transactional experience being offered by the provider to the client. The definitions vary between different continents, but it’s relatively the same throughout the entire hobby. add amenities can include cuddling, kissing, both light, French, kissing or deep French kissing, but that’s all. So the question is, where did the BB come from?

Let’s think about it, when you think about a girlfriend, your mine usually goes straight to BB. There is no reason to not have your mind go to that assumption. Given the experience you’re asking for, however I think some of us are failing to realize the hobby we’re in.

This is a transaction between you and a provider; not your girlfriend. She maybe giving you that experience when the time comes, but in reality this provider is putting on an act like so many do in order to fulfill her part of the arrangement.to natural assume they’d offer BB given what you think the experience asks for isn’t dumb, but more misleading. I figured the clients asking for BB during the booking process are either newbies or people who are just mislead by the name.

Mind you, other than the definition, a lot of this is my opinion given my time in the hobby. I could be wrong or disagreed with.