General Love Post for Jada Fire

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This post isn't for promoting Jada Fire. It's not to show you tour dates for Jada Fire. It's not to entice you to book Jada fire, even though you should regardless. This post is to show love to one of the hottest ebony actress to ever come into the industry ( I said it, wanna fight about it) and to somehow remain relevant in an ever changing entertainment. If you're to young to know and I'm guessing some of you are, Jada Fire is an ebony goddess who came into the industry from the dirt and rose up to still be a talked about actress/provider.

FtwJvw6aMAM0Wfh.jpg
To see Jada was a provider all those years ago was one of the biggest surprise to pop in the hobby for me. For a women like Jada who was on fire (see the pun) when she was in the industry to do something that is looked down upon so intently in the adult entertainment really blew my mind. Put it this way. Jada Fire is to me what Lisa Ann is to a lot of hobbyist out there; it's that fucking serious. To top it all off, Jada is still fucking killing right now.

You know how certain providers/actress will leave the industry and begin to look nothing like the did while they were in it, this make sense since they're no longer shooting movies anymore. You aren't going to keep up certain health regiments or not have a child with the expectation of looking the same way you did while shooting movies, that's not realistic. Well, someone should have told Jada that. Not only does Jada look like she did while in the industry, she looks even better. I mean, that picture on the right is fucking recent.

Anyway, like I said before, Jada is killing it right now and the fact she still provides is a grace from god. Seeing her will ultimately be my end of the hobby at least before I see everyone else on my list..... I'm talkin' you Cytherea (Tryst Agency).