king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Most if not all of you will not know who Mia Mercy is and it really doesn't so much matter. Mia is the type of provider you want to see to only hope she makes it big so you can say, "Yeah, I banged her." The booking will ideally come from wanting to see what her extra long tongue can do on your member.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 172757.png

Earlier today, she announced her retirement from seeing clients. The announcement didn't really ruffle any feathers; she wants to focus on being in a relationship and loyal to her partner. Although, there was a price she must have pulled out of thin air that will make her meet you if you're able to pay it. For an easy 4 or 5 thousand, you can see Mia.

I really don't understand where these numbers are coming from. A content creator who believes she can charge more money than any elite companion or PS companion just astounds me. Though, I'm sure she won't get any takers on that price, so I hope she has a happy relationship. In my opinion, if your partner isn't okay with your work, it won't last long.

If you're willing to pay the $5,000 to see Mia, which I hope you aren't, then check out my last post on her.

FpYCpNoWAAEqMII.jpg