Waiting Game for Maddison Scott

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A few months ago, @mrwalrus surprised us all with some unexpected news – the legendary Madison Scott decided to come out of retirement and make a return. For those not familiar with this icon, Madison entered the scene at the young age of 18, making waves with her first scenes in 2007. From then until 2015, fans adored her bubbly personality and slender physique as she worked with various production companies. However, with little notice, Madison left the industry – a significant event considering the landscape back then, where exits weren't as common.

Fast forward to mid-2023, Madison is on an interview tour, announcing her return on her own terms. She's breaking down the reasons for her departure nine years ago while unveiling her plans for a personal platform on Onlyfans. Her content there spans lifestyle, adventure, fitness, solo, and girl/girl, with a possibility of boy/girl scenes in the future, though not anytime soon.

Like many, I was thrilled to hear about Madison's comeback, thinking it might extend to providing services. However, that dream was dashed when it was revealed that Madison is pregnant. It's a bit confusing, given her excitement about returning and the content she planned to create. Turns out, she chose to get pregnant while in a lesbian relationship.

While I'm happy for Madison living her best life and wish her a healthy baby, I'm just trying to grasp the logic behind it all. It seems that if and when she fully returns to the industry, it'll be after she settles down.

Have fun waiting Pervs!

@XOMaddisonScott

76756440_020_0043.jpg

Back