PC New Starlet: Ivy Ferguson

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've observed PC introducing women to their roster who may not have graced the silver screen but have certainly made an impression on magazine covers. I can readily identify a few models who have transitioned into the adult entertainment industry under PC's banner, and I must confess, I don't find it objectionable. After all, during our formative years, many of us harbored fantasies about the women adorning the covers of publications like Maximum or Playboy, so I wholeheartedly support PC's strategic moves. Case in point, one of PC's latest additions is the captivating Icy Ferguson.

Ivy, formerly a Playboy playmate who has seamlessly transitioned into an OnlyFans model, is making significant inroads in the industry. Hailing from the countryside of Canada, she embarked on her modeling journey at the tender age of 17. Remarkably, Ivy secured the title of "Miss May" in a UK magazine at that young age, and by the time she turned 19, she made the bold move to California to pursue her modeling aspirations, all the while showcasing her impeccable 5'7" figure. Almost immediately upon her arrival in California, Ivy found herself in front of the camera for Playboy, eventually earning the coveted title of Playboy's "Valentine Special Feature" in 2014, along with the prestigious distinction of 3X Playboy Cyber Girl.

A mere glimpse of Ivy's photographs is enough to recognize her as a veritable goddess deserving of adoration. Her physique has remained flawless throughout the years, and whether she has undergone any enhancements or not, Ivy's body continues to exude irresistible allure.

At present, Ivy is leaving her imprint on the social media landscape, actively promoting various clothing brands while sporadically gracing the modeling scene. Diverging from the conventional approach adopted by other professional models with OnlyFans accounts, Ivy offers an array of content, including B/G, G/G, and solo material, surpassing the typical photo sets and infrequent solo offerings found among models like herself. This is a testament to Ivy's resolute determination to carve her own unique path in the industry.

X: @Ivy_Ferguson

I lack precise information regarding the duration of Ivy's involvement in this hobby or whether PC marks her initial time into the world of adult entertainment. Ivy's hourly rate stands at $1,500, a figure that can be subject to interpretation depending on one's perspective regarding her entry into this sphere. Given her base in Las Vegas, it's evident that she had the option to confine her activities to established brothels but chose an alternative route. Should you desire to book Ivy without incurring additional expenses, you may conveniently contact her via email, details of which can be found on the EA-List.

If anyone does book Ivy or have in the past make sure to drop a review. Strong chance it will be her first, so it'll give us a general look as to what type of session Ivy gives. Have fun Pervs!

Back