No Key Card, No Problem

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Administrator really got me with his post.

If you're a hobbyist in a any community we all share similar experiences whether that be with a provider or in the hobby period. The one thing I know we all have in common is our distain for hotel key cards, to be more specific the hotel key cards that require you to get into the hotel and use it to get on the elevator. I understand why these cards were implemented if it wasn't to stop random people from walking into the hotel then it was most likely to stop people like us from using the hotel like a whore house. It's obvious hobbyist are everywhere and it was only a matter of time until the hotel business found a way to at least slow us down, because we ain't going no where. For all the good it's doing for the hotels, it's been hurting the hobby hard.

5bb6151e-27c6-4a78-8d51-3f8203039f76.jpgThe key card system makes it almost impossible to see your provider and still keep your anonymity. The usual walking through the hotel lobby is always hard, but to now have to key card in with it almost announcing your arrival into the hotel and deal with those eyes makis it very uncomfortable for some. Mind you, this is only if the provider leaves the extra key card outside for you to find if not then you'll have to wait for them to come down and get you and damn if that's not a big ass bowl of awkward flakes right there. I for one have never dealt with that the key card, I've always avoid those situations missing out on some great opportunities, but no client should have to miss out on a provider because of this.

With all this said, as of right now I don't know a website or catalog that solely focuses on hotels without key card entry (if you know one place it in the comments.) I want this thread to focus completely on the non-key card hotels. With this, clients will no longer have to spend hours looking for a a non-key card hotel and possibly miss out on a good time. It'll make things easier for the provider if they need recommendations for a hotel and much easier for the client when visiting.

All you need to have in the comment is the name of the hotel, the hotel address, and the city it's located in. This can go for anywhere in the world, not just the states. This will make things a lot easier for us in the long run. Happy hunting.

Last edited: