New Website Update

Administrator

Chris
Administrator
Just a quick few words here.
As you may know, we are in the process of building a new EA website, as the current EA website has grown from our initial needs.
In this new system, the forums will be a sub-section of the website as a whole, but oh, will there be incredible new forum functions, like: 100 subforums for regional posts, poll posts,  thread post revisions, post quotes, thread sharing to social like Reddit, topic watch lists, and much much more. All in all, the new forum section will be more in line with a regular forum-type system :)
Other features of the new EA website will include provider ads, and a complete Review system for members to review providers with built-in data probability for data points of a provider like last known ad urls, and contacts as well as median pricing that was supplied in the reviews.
I cannot provide access to the new system yet as we are still debugging and testing, but I will include a few screenshots.
I will keep you posted...we are at about 95% done. I do not have a release date on it yet, but will probably be in April.

Back