Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No! To much?

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FvYEKPSacAE0Kjn.jpgLet's talk Megan Rain, who is currently providing and is set to have a very active summer. For those who may not be familiar, Megan has made appearances on PC multiple times in the past, but her presence tends to be short-lived before she disappears. This has been happening for a couple of years now, so as a seasoned hobbyist, it's not surprising to see Megan resurface. Nonetheless, it's always an exciting time for hobbyists when she's available.

Here's a brief summary of Megan's background. She entered the industry at the age of 18 around 2015, right after graduating high school. Throughout her time in the industry, Megan Rain gained attention for her petite frame, natural beauty, and her versatility in performances. She received nominations for various awards, including the AVN "Best New Starlet" in 2016 and the AVN "Female Performer of the Year" in 2017. It's worth noting that Megan's 2016 nomination came as no surprise, considering it was the same year she had her first anal scene at the young age of 19. Although she didn't win, it was definitely a remarkable achievement.

Recently, Megan hasn't been actively shooting mainstream content and has primarily focused on her own platform on OnlyFans. However, even through her own content, it's evident that she maintains a flawlessly stunning figure.

Currently, Megan is available on PC for a rate of $2,000, and she is based in Las Vegas. From what I know, Megan is known to be a fantastic companion, and I haven't come across any complaints. Of course, that's as far as my knowledge goes. Considering her remarkable scenes and her continued stunning appearance, I personally wouldn't hesitate to book her at that rate. Plus, who can resist the fact that she ventured into anal scenes at the age of 19?

Twitter: @MeganMeCrazyXX

Back