Madison Montgomery & Sophia Spencer Duos

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know I rarely throw up on tours on San Diego. Though I'm sure this will make up for the lack of attention I haven't been giving the city. Madison Montgomery and her friend Sophia Spencer will be in San Diego on December 1st to the 3rd.

Sophia is a bit of an unsung hero in my write-ups, and I'm feeling a bit silly for not mentioning her earlier. Based in Las Vegas, she's a provider with a whirlwind schedule, never in one state long enough to catch all her clients. Picture this: long blonde hair, supermodel features, and a figure that's tight all around. While her round ass is nothing to scoff at, it's her bust that steals the show. Clients rave about Sophia's ability to give undivided attention, whether in public or alone. She's keen on knowing your desires and does her best to fulfill them. While she does offer BBBJ, it seems the menu continues after that.

Now, as for Madison, I've covered her in previous write-ups, and you can find more about her on the forum. Recently, there's been some talk, a rumor even, about her possibly being racist towards clients, but so far, no concrete proof has surfaced. It's something worth considering before and during the booking, though.

I'm guessing the rate to see this dynamic duo will fall somewhere in the range of $3,000 to $3,500. I'm basing this on the fact that seeing both providers individually for an hour is a little over $1,500. Don't procrastinate on booking because Sophia doesn't swing by her BFF often. Have fun Pervs!

X: @TheSecretSophia

Back