Krissy Lynn Back to Making Content, Hopefully Providing Soon

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fu_5CsFaQAEcNvF.jpg
Krissy has been on my list since the day I saw her first scene. It's something about Krissy being so flexiable in the scenes she made that showed how in to sex she really is and as a provider that as very good trait to have. Recently Krissy let us know that she'll be creating more content for her OF now that she's no longer pregos and found a nanny for her kid. This is all well and great for Krissy, but I can careless about her creating content for her OF. Krissy was a well sought after provider at one point and if I had known she would leave the industry behind and go on a spiritual journey I would have booked right then and there. You always think you have enough time.

Anyway, with this its a good chance we may see Krissy providing soon and I'm going to be watching and waiting for that day. Either this or I'll start to invest and see how fast I can move things along since she's offering one-on-one video sessions. The possibilities are endless.

Side note..... You guys still booking Krissy even though the enhanced breasts are gone?

Back