Is Kristina Rose still Providing?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yesterday, as I was jotting down my list for that "Who's on your list?" post by @zm7000, I found myself fixating on a particular name I'd added: Kristina Rose. I knew the reason for including her, but I started pondering its significance. Specifically, I wondered if Kristina was still in the game.

Now, I'm not sure how many of you have been keeping tabs on Kristina's social media over the past year, but if you have, you've likely noticed her journey of self-discovery. In the last few months, Kristina has been sharing her daily life on TikTok, and I mean she's giving us everything. From getting evicted from her apartment some three or four months back to her heartbreaking loss of her dog, it's all out there. And almost every other post is about her empty bank account and nightly McDonald's runs.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about her choices or how she's making ends meet, but it does make me wonder, especially from an observer's perspective: Why doesn't Kristina return to providing?

Now, after following Kristina this year, it's clear that part of the reason she's hesitant to go back is because she's deliberately stepped away from the adult entertainment industry and the world of providing. She's even launched a whole campaign about wanting to live a regular civilian life and work a standard 9 to 5 job. You can see how serious she is by checking out her TikTok username, "UnbecomingKristina."

With all that said, considering that Kristina's barely active on her X (Twitter) account, her Onlyfans appears to be drying up, and she's moved far away from her past profession, I can't help but wonder why her ad is still up on PC. You know me, I like to be thorough. When I stumbled upon her ad, I was as surprised as anyone. I won't jump to conclusions since I don't have all the facts, but something seems a bit fishy here.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 004653.png