Elite Companion Spotlight: Morgan Skully

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today we have a provider with lips as luscious as can be in skin as chocolate as your favorite piece of candy, I’m talking about Morgan Skully. Morgan is an elegant beauty with the type of style you can only get with experience both in classy setting and civic environment, a unique combination without a doubt. Sex is on her mind but it’s always great to have a personality to go with it.

Clients talking about Morgan as being the type of woman that is seen for a mult-hour season and even then that’s not enough. A lot of clients enjoy Morgan’s fit body as she offers you a nice GFE and we all know how hard it is to get a GFE. There hasn’t been any recent reviews of Morgan, but I believe it’s pretty difficult to go from as good reviews as these to negative.

Morgan is based in New York but frequently travels around the country, often at the of a hate. Morgan doesn’t do 1 hour meets it’s either an hour and 1/2 or nothing. The going rates for Morgan are $1,200 for the hour and 1/2, $1,600 for two hours, and $2,200 for three hours. I don’t think you’ll have a bad time with Morgan and if you have seen her make sure you leave a review and tell us how it was. Have fun!

Back