Leah Michelle Retired....

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporting on this brings me no joy at all. Up-and-coming adult actress Leah Michelle has decided to retire from providing; again.

This doesn't come as a surprise. I believe there are two factors that may have led Leah to retire so early. First, she has been talking about a relationship on social media in the past couple of weeks. It's possible that the relationship is becoming serious enough for her to take a break from personal meets. Second, she has made it clear that people cannot go through the proper channels to book her. Instead, they go through Leah's OnlyFans, slide into her DMs on Instagram, or message her on LoyalFans, doing everything except going through an agency. In my opinion, I believe it's the latter.

So when you think about it, it makes perfect sense why Leah is no longer providing. Even though this is the second time Leah has retired, there's no way of knowing if she'll be back or not. A couple of clients have yet to experience her sessions, and by the looks of it, they won't be anytime soon.

GGAYKF8XgAA34JM.jpg

Back