king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Screenshot 2024-02-16 173506.pngOut of all the things I wanted to happen today, hearing that Ryan Conner just might be on her final tour wasn't one of them.

Ryan Conner just took to social media to let clients know her final tour schedule. This really came out of nowhere, especially since Ryan has been touring for over a decade now. There isn't hardly a client who either doesn't know who Ryan is or hasn't been with her at least once.

Ryan gained popularity in the late 1990s and early 2000s for her performances in various adult film genres, particularly gonzo, MYLF, and anal scenes. Conner temporarily retired in 2005 but returned to the industry in 2015, quickly reestablishing herself as a top MYLF performer. Known for her professionalism and versatility, she has worked with major adult film studios and has appeared in numerous films and scenes.

I can't say for sure if Ryan really means this is her last tour. She said the same thing back in 2021 when she was thinking of retiring but never followed up on it. I'm really hoping she doesn't leave the hobby just yet. At least not until I see her. 🤣

Ryan's supposed last tour will start on the 19th of this month and run into April. No doubt there will be some detours in between with clients giving Ryan FMTY for one last chance to see her. My advice, whether this is her final tour or not, I wouldn't risk it. Book her now, because that line is going to be a long one. Have fun, Pervs!

Back