king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
"A lot of people have been sharing their opinions about Sarah Vandella's tattoos. It's a sentiment that has become quite prominent among Sarah's fans and some clients who have, will, and plan on booking her.

Everyone remembers Sarah when she was active in the industry. She came in completely untouched by ink, like a regular nun if you will. To this day and even back then, Sarah's body is fit as can be with her small waist and enhanced breasts, but for some reason, all some clients can see is her tattoos. The tattoos were small at first, appearing on Sarah's shoulder and hip, which who doesn't love a nice hip tattoo? Then, more and more came after that until Sarah's tattoos covered almost both her arms and her right leg.

The new tattoos made a lot of her fans furious. They loved the untouched, pure skin that Sarah brought to her scenes, but that was sadly over. Regardless of what we think, it's Sarah's body, and she'll make the decision to do with it as she pleases.

Some have retracted ever wanting to book Sarah now with her new tattoos, while others (like myself) couldn't care less about it. Although, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to book Sarah before the tattoos.

GIur3Gnb0AA3bzi.jpg